* Headlines for June 9, 2004
Date 2004-06-09 00:00:00Source Radio/Television broadcastLabel / Recorded by DN Studios
* The Pinochet Principle: Bush Defends Torture in the Name of National Security
* Nobel Prize Winner Shirin Ebadi: "The Same People That Gave Saddam Hussein Chemicals to Make These Weapons Used it as an Excuse To Attack Him"
* Remembering the Dead: Reagan Armed Iraq and Iran in 1980s War That Killed Over 1 Million
* The Reagan-Saddam Connection: "We Create These Monsters And When It's Not Convenient We Cover Them Up"